Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm here (1st Entry for 2010)


First of all, a change of font color here heh.
I'm on leave today and being bored, I typed "butter4toast" in Yahoo Search Engine..... and here I am.

I read thru all the past entries to the very first blog in Jan 2008 by "Butter and Toast", some entries brought me smile and some.......brought me tears.

Going through memory lane is always a difficult task for me...it makes me wish "If only I could turn back time" to be with someone again. A chance to be a much better granddaughter, this is one regret which I'm gonna live with....my heart still burns today....so much that I often dream that I was still a kid in the Katong Coffee Shop with her busy cooking in the kitchen! It aches everytime I wake up :(

I also miss my best friend , Chris. I admire her for the strength and courage. A battle well fought!

2008 - 2010 is an emotional roller coaster for me....but yet with a blink! Here I am, happily married at present with a OK (which I hope...could be better :P) job.

I would love to travel and take lotsa nice photos. Someday when I grow old, I can share these beautiful pics and little stories with my grandchildren :)

~Time is indeed the most valuable thing to spend...and yet most of it is wastefully spent..paradox of life!~

Dedicate to my beloved MaMA and Christina Toh...always in my heart...I miss you & not forgetting.... a "toast" to these 2 wonderful women in my life!!!!



No comments: