Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Monopoly! =D

Butter:

My fav fav board game of all my life!!! Just had a wonderful wonderful session again with Toast's family. Really fun! With her mum, bro, sis and sis's BF =D

Although we were playing the classic rules, still it's very enjoyable. In fact I always have fun with the late nights games over at Toast's house hehe. Well it's better than watching movies at mine place that's for sure.

Truely enjoyed myself, hehe. This is one of the many many many reasons why she'll always be my one and only love =D, of cos the most important reason is who she is and who she'll be in my future life!

Wanna spend many many more happy moments with you darling! Hopefully the rest of my happy moments in my remaining life. Muacks! Love ya lots!

I can't resist posting this picture as well. Hehe.

Oh yes, mummy Toast wins the game. Hands down. Haha

No comments: