Thursday, January 31, 2008

Toast!

Dear Butter, thank you for everything. Know you don't feel comfy whenever I said thank you dear (hee) but everytime I say that, you know it's from my heart. Really appreciate every single thing you have done for me since the first day we were together. *muacks*

And yes! It's my birthday today :) and am a year older...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
Time flies...thought that I just blew a cake few months back (?!)

Had a great dinner with my Family last night at Din Tai Fung...Butter's treat (again, thank you dear!! Heh) Was the last person to arrive..eh VIP ma :P Was really happy and yet part of me, I missed her badly...if only Grandma was there..could imagine how happy she would be..I miss her.

As much as what was lost...I'm grateful for what I have now....A family and of cos' Butter! :) They are the ones who make my every day meaningful and a day to look forward to.

Today is special day...it's a day to remind how old I am (haha) and to treasure what I have..it's no longer a day about party, cake or presents.

No comments: