Saturday, October 25, 2008

What does it takes to be happy?

Butter:

What does it really take to be happy? Money? Feelings? Or free from troubles?
In our pathetic little earth, little cities, we have become the tools of economic growth, slaves of our pitiful deskbound jobs.

Many a times I refused to believe any of that reality. I want to be happy, I want to be free from troubles, I just want to live my life to the fullest. But I grow up day by day, I slowly know that those are just child's thoughts. Reality has set in so ever deeply nowadays.

Want to be happy? You have to be free from financial woes, basic rule of thumb. To acheive that, work your ass off, and in turn to acheive that, sacrificed your time and brain cells, and in turn to achieve that, more time away to do the things you like. So in return, will we get happiness? We must do, otherwise why do we do so much in the 1st place? Then why is it some people are still not happy? I don't know, I really don't know.

We are just slaves of our own material creation we call society.

No comments: