Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Toast!

Happy happy happy....I should say yesterday will be my last visit to the dental for Year 2008! Had my stitches removed liao! hehe....not pain de :P

Hmmn...Butter had not been updating the movies. We watched 3 new movies liao lo - House Bunny, Eagle Eye and Big Stan. House Bunny pretty disappointing....not as funnie as I thought wor.

Oooo..another thing...put up a 2nd playlist as you can see on the right heh *wink* Chinese / Canto...but mainly "EMO" songs....best play when you are sad or heart broken (but please move on after all the tears...)
And if you are in party or romantic mood....can listen to the playlist at the top heeeeeee

Okie...back to me again......happy happy happy.....many people said I looked nice with my permed hair leh :) Actually *Ahem* felt more feminine keke. Thought maybe my weight loss helps..face got really slim...........anyway...nowadays...I became kinda small size......especially after my tooth extraction.....ate really little. Nahh....I didn't go on diet.......

And I have one thing to announce here..............Butter and I are getting Married next year! Yay!
Bride to be!

Feeling motivated now. Want to be at my best everyday!

No comments: