Thursday, January 8, 2009

Toast:

It's 2009! Happy New Year everyone!

Maybe it's time to insert interesting blog topics.....there had been some complaints that here is always talking about us...about our love declarations (?!) Hey...this is "Butter 4 Toast" site siahz
Anyway, this year should be interesting....full of uncertainties and surprises...plus an Ox year...slogging time!....bad financial year as forcasted....whatever....think it's good to suffer sometimes. Singaporeans are generally kinda spoilt. This year will also mean alot for me, my last year on single hood and my last "twenty-something" *sob*

Reality check here, some big boys in the market gonna fall.....retrenchment is still on the list..........bad debts ahead..............well.......reality sucks! Anyway, let's don't worry too much yah...what's meant to be..will be. I have decided to stop all the speculations and I hope everyone that I know will pull through this tough period....challenges are meant to mould a person for the better *wink*

I'm not worried at my workplace....in fact I'm feeling relief....there has been assurance that I should be there much much much longer than I thought after appraisal and updates from seniors heeee...but well nothing is guaranteed in life. Anyway...POSITIVE! :)

Can't believe CNY is approaching, still prefer it to be in Feb...more normal. I will be on leave during that period....1 week break from work. Yeah!

No comments: