Sunday, May 17, 2009

Butter - This is for you.

I love this pic (Taken by Butter 2 weeks ago at a Bugis Cafe). I do look different from the past, much more a lady I guess haha.

Stopped blogging for a while, well for once I found difficulty putting my thoughts in words, or perhaps life has become too routine for myself. Anyhow, I'm back.

________________________________________

Hmmn...where shall I start? The Wedding.

"I'm getting married." looking at myself in the full-length mirror.


Our Bridal Shop - Golden Horse Awards (Yishun). I'm done with the gowns selection, photoshoot will be on 09 July 2009. Selecting gown wasn't easy, trust me.

Our Rings - Soo Kee. Got dem' from the warehouse sale months back, 0.5 Diamond Ring for me ("Why don't you get a 1 carat?" They asked. Nah I'm contented with this). It is beautiful and I love it! His was a simple ring chosen by himself. I'm happy that we got something we truly like without burning a hole in the pocket. Really a go for money!

The Proposal - How did he propose to me? There was no proposal. "Why no?!" Most of my galfriends would question unbelievably when they heard that. "Yup. No proposal." I would sometimes reply sheepishly. It wasn't that I actually felt embarrassed there wasn't one, just that they kinda put you in an awkard spot ya. Then they would gush about theirs or even others' proposals, making you feel bad...like "Hey, you are too easy!"

I'm very guilty of complaining to Butter. In the first place, so what there is no proposal? So what there wasn't any proposal ring? It's foolish to believe that without a proposal, Butter was insincere. It was really silly of me. Of coz a proposal would be a bonus, but without it, I'm still very happy.

Butter is definitely no romantic guy...but every daily thing he does, he does it with his heart and always with a smile without fail. Baby, thanks! you are wonderful. Yes I do love diamonds (since a kid), and I love shopping, but one day if you ask me to choose, I will choose you coz you are irreplaceable. At times I do complain about you...but please don't take it to heart, coz those would be the stuff I would miss badly without - Yes! - "Beautifully imperfect". Stay the way you are dear.

Honeymoon - Butter is bringing me to Paris! Now waiting for the NATAS Fair, heard there will be great deals! Saving money now, hope to buy a bag since on the way heh.

I don't believe in spending alot to make it a dream wedding. Wedding is about the 2 of us. And happiness can never be measured with money. It would be superficial then. Anyway, marrying to a guy like Butter, is more than a dream come true. What more can I ask for?

Dear, let's work hard together for our future. You won't be alone. That's my word to you.




No comments: