Monday, September 21, 2009

It's been a while...

Toast:

Gosh the last post was in May! Anyway, can't believe that I'm getting married in a month's time. The legal one heh. ROM on 21st Oct!

The wedding plans going well...trying my very best to prevent last minute "kok ups"......well.....

Honestly, I'm looking forward to my honeymoon (and not the wedding day which give me butterflies). We are going to New Zealand for 10 days and Air tickets already paid for. Thinking of that, I'm so excited! It's a free and easy trip, hence we spent quite some time checking out the websites on airfares, hotels and locations of travel. The satisfaction when we finally got the itinerary in place!
As I'm also kinda into photography right now, so I'm going to take some "Pro" shots there with the intention of doing up a calendar on landscapes...only the lucky ones will receive a copy from me hahahaha (Paris next time coz I can't take cold in Dec!)

Here are some photos taken by myself which I'm quite pleased with :P
From: I'm A Fotographor / 4th Sep'09 - Jurong Bird Park



Nice? heh

No comments: