Friday, February 1, 2008

31.01.08

Toast: Pretty?

The cutest part ~ flowers delivered to my office in a vase...so thoughtful of Butter heh
Roses are beautiful and smell really sweet...
All my colleagues who walked by would simply stop and admire....and went "Sooooo Sweet!!" *wink*

Didn't expect flowers for birthday..SWEET surprise! Thanks Dear!!!

Had my favorite Stingray and Chicken Wings at Bedok 85 for dinner! and Butter...he and his satays...20 sticks! Told him that I be eating only 2 sticks (actually I don't really like satays heh)...I ended up eating more than that coz Butter had probs finishing them up.

Ermm birthday cake? this year no cake leh (opps..did have one...from colleague Angie hee she got me a slice from TCC..had it for breakfast this morning..nice!) Also have something special! Amanda made me brownies...am so touch! and the brownies....taste GREAT! Thumbs up! A++
Amanda - you are seriously good!!! I wana order cakes when you are ready ya!



Stole the pics from her blog ( http://amandalwh.wordpress.com/) heee
So you see why I say "thumbs up!"

Got few birthday smses from friends whom I had not kept in touch for a while (Even my Mum sms me! First Time manz!)...and Serene sang me a birthday song over the phone in the morning...really made my day!
_________________________________________

Gosh..it's past 12am now!!! Haven't packed my thingy for tomo trip....going Batam!!! A trip which Butter and I have been looking forward to..since like more than 2 weeks ago heh...so excited!

Better run now...coz got quite a few stuff me wana bring along hehe

No comments: