Saturday, May 10, 2008

Toast:

Don't stop, don't change, stay beautiful!
One life, Today you're irresistible!
Get up, get out, stay wonderful!
All this time is waiting for you....

Dedicate this song for me heh




I'm starting a new job tomorrow! Job Hopper? Only those who don't know me well will say that.

I did make the wrong decision in the first place. Not resignation from the construction industry but going into beauty. I admit that was a wrong move. A move that almost cost my ricebowl (But that will not deter me from doing something I'm gonna believe in the future)

Throughout that period..did not drop the ball...took the challenge to hit sales, pushing myself to complete whatever I started...I take pride and ownership in whatever I do...even when it turns out to be the shittiest job on earth. Even when I feel the weight of bringing me down...somehow I will still hold my ground. Even when I'm unhappy about it...I will still complete it. That's me. But at the end of the day, someone gotta bear with my gloomy face la...too bad hee...that be short term...I'll be ok after a while...like now! I'm up and back to my normal self...in the looking good mode once again haha

Every now and then....I do grumble and complain about my life la...but well... life has been kind to me...coz after much thought, it could have been worse geeez. Now I have Butter, I still have my family together and I got myself a stable job with a MNC :P

And seriously, I think I'm beautiful..wahaha...great song!

No comments: