Thursday, May 29, 2008

Toast:

Yo! It's been quite a while since I last blog. So what have I been doing ya?
Working, movies (that's an eerie poster! Butter simply refused to remove that!), spending time with Butter, shopping (GSS!), walking (enjoyed our walk to Kallang Leisure Mall last Sat....it was really nice!), eating and sleeping heh.

Somehow feel good at my international workplace...only 4 (including myself) out of 20 in the department are Singaporeans ...the rest of my colleagues are from UK, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam etc....nice people!

This Sat having bowling session at Kallang Leisure with Butter and friends. The lanes are "all fully booked from 2pm to dawn" *manz!*.......I got the 12pm - 2pm slot.

Today supposed to go to the toy and comic fair at Suntec....(Butter loves toys! heh)
We were really serious of going until Butter's buddy, Adam, pointed out that it's in June (!) Win liaoz....both of us actually went to pre-register via email so that we don't have to queue today....can imagine the reaction of that guy receiving our registration.
Sotongs.....

This Sun having a celebration. Every 1st of every month marks a special day for me and Butter :P....Nah we don't celebrate every month......a kinda Anniversary thingy..then again....we are still months away from the 1 year celebration heh.

And....yeah! I love Friday! hehe

No comments: