Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Shots ~KL 01 - 04 May'08~

Toast:
Following shots taken from Butter's Camera
Malaysia ~Kuala Lumpur

~Impressive Structure~
Petronas Twin Tower

The queue for the bridge
(41st level...ermmm siemens office is on a much higher ground)


How long we q?? Gosh! The viewing batch started at 9+am...our turn?! Viewing time at 5.15pmWe went to meet Louise for lunch, visited her office as well...and watched Ironman at Pavilion heh

Yeah...at the bridge.

Check out the view!


Convention Centre (The Aquarium)


Beautiful...



I love the Horny Frogs pic taken by Butter below heee
So Cute!

They call it "The Eye of KL"


These 2 pics below...hehe

Poster Siahz!

We stood in front of that huge wall poster...haha


That's Louise apartment. I felt abit cheated. Always thought I could see the city and the towers.What I saw was another block of apartments opposite...and that block literally blocked the twin towers view. I rest my case. But her home is nice... cosy! And there was that joke on the storeroom. Thinking about that...I wana laugh...dun wana blog here...it's really stoopid


We travelled via LRT to KLCC. Better than taking cab. The jam there = bad!

Seriously, I blamed myself for forgetting to take this Hard Rock stirrer home.

In KL, Butter and I had been eating....eating...and eating (my appetite kinda tripled there...Really love the food!).

In KL, Butter and I had been walking...walking...and walking.

Something I come to conclusion:-

When they say "it's near", my definition ~ Quite Far

When they say "it's quite near ", my definition ~ very very Far. In fact Super Far!

o when there was that guy telling us "it's quite near..." Thank goodness...we took the cab! ______________________________________

Sounded like it was my first time in KL? In fact...it was my first time visiting there as a tourist putting aside the fact that I used to stay and work there for months.

It's been a great trip for both of us (although we stayed in Budget Hotel heh)...So who says KL is boring?!

No comments: