Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My new Hairstyle!

(just being boliao heh)


Hehe.....That's my new hair style. Auntie or whatsoever...guess it gonna stick with me for the next few months.

Wanted to rebond but coz my hair is naturally curled and frizzy...so well the hairdresser suggested the perm. I did a perm before at Jean Yip....was really ugly partly my length was much shorter back then....so that was really bad...ended up straightening it 3 weeks later....followed by a hair cut due to the damaged hair.

Was quite hesitant initially due to the past experience and plus no intention to color my hair...anyway dun really wish to go back 4 months later again to rebond hair. Hopefully in the long run, the curls will become softer and more natural...

So far..the perm is still acceptable heh.

As for my gum...it's healing....in fact, back to my norm on Sun...can eat and talk...even brushed my teeth heh. But think I will still freak out for my next tooth extraction in the future.

Lastly, I'm on leave! going back to work on Thur. Shiok staying home and grooving to the playlist. Envy me!

No comments: