Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!


It's the time of the year! Celebrating and Giving! Doesn't matter who you are or what you believe.
Year 2008 is closing soon. This year flies with many happenings and changes. A year filled with tears, worries, surprises and joys. Those lost could never be brought back, constant reminders to move forward and always treasure the present.
Perhaps life is about "present". Present is Today which is Now, and Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is a Wish (coz tomorrow doesn't always come by) Hence People, we should celebrate everyday!!!
My new year resolutions will be:
1. To live my life to the fullest
2. To be at my very best (Grooming is of coz included hehe)
3. To give my very best
4. To bring joy and laughter to those around ( This I may have to try harder)
5. To engage in Community Work (Wana contribute my time rather than just donating money)
6. To be a better girlfriend and buddy to Butter
7. To be a much much better daughter and sister
8. Lastly, think this is more of a wish. To be a beautiful bride.
Hope this time round, I'm gonna fulfil all of the above.
Here I wish everyone a very happy x'mas and a great year ahead! despite of the "gloomy weather". I always believe a strong spirit can overcome all circumstances.
Cheers!
Toast to 2008
_______________________________________________
Dedicated to Butter - "All I want for X'mas is You!" heh

No comments: