Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Today's Quote

"What comes free is one we can't live without."

_______________________________________

The pics below nice ma? hee
Today is Wed le...and me going back to work next Mon....so fast...my 2 weeks leave going to be over soon,,,sob sob

Been busy playing with Facebook last few days. The Pet Society and Word Challenge are addictive manz!

As you can see...been to dinner to another dinner. There should be another set of pics from Chuen Buan's Wedding at Marriot but seems like Shirley is to busy to upload them.

A birthday party at St James to attend tonight. Gosh...time really flies..was like I just celebrated her birthday not too long ago manz.....and that also means that mine is coming soon...and turning a year older...which also mean...I'm going to celebrate my 30 after next year. So you know my age...anyway...dun care heh...age is just a number...remember?!

No comments: