Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sunset at Punggol





Pics taken months back with my HTC mobile camera during our first visit to the Punggol Site (where our new home will be). We had selected our flat, love the location and our floor level should be able to capture the sea view :)
The sky was really beautiful...how often do we look up and notice something like that?
Pics put up only now coz I just installed my hp cd to computer recently heh
_________________________________________
Today is the 2nd day of my 2 weeks leave (back to work on 15 Dec heh). Attending another wedding dinner at Marriot Hotel tonight. Wanted to bring my digi cam....stoopid thing is...I misplaced the battery charger...no battery how to take pics?! Manz! Hopefully Shirley will bring hers, if not I may have to make do with my phone cam. Wana take pics in my new dress bought from Bugis Village :P

No comments: