Sunday, July 13, 2008

Feel Good Inc.

Toast:

In the feel good mode once again! heh Suddenly feel that there are many reasons to feel good about.

First of all, proud to announce that I'm able to fit into my old pairs of skinny jeans...with no sweat! That's just how much extras I have lost on my butt and thighs for the last few months....not to mention my arms :P
I love being slim!

Secondly, my hair!
And I went to the same place as Butter's for haircut at Bedok. The lady is good and she really takes great care in handling my hair. She cuts nice fringe.

Thirdly, Skin heh
hmmn...Facial next weekend. And I really got to say....Happy with existing condition at my age *wink* Every compliment received boost my happy cells hehe....My skin is one area where I spent the most on in terms of time and money.

Fourthly, Getaway.
Butter booked a weekend getaway at Bintan Lagoon 26-27 July'08. Think it's gonna be nice and relaxing! Wana try the couple's spa if there is. As for the sea sick issue...eh..I will try to practice some mind control.

Is there a fifthly (?)
Whenever I think that I'll be taking my block leave in Oct- Nov...I simply perks up :P

Sixthly (hee)
Butter and I went to apply for new HDB flat @ Punggol Breeze...result will only be out in Sept 08. If we happen to be the lucky ones, I should be able to get pretty close to having my dream home. A water view, high floor and that breeze blowing into my face. Not forgetting a nice ROM that's gonna come first next year. Already have a venue in mind...but need to check out the place first.

Lastly, I'm going to put up another blog link. I will name it ToastMarket. Shall put the link at the top right hand corner on this blog. So watch the space.

Once again, baap baap la...baap baap ba laaa baap...baap baap la..baap baap ba laaaa baap...........................have a nice day!

No comments: