Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sick!

Butter:

Ughh.... sick sick today =(. Flu, running nose, phelm, fever... etc etc etc. Sigh... The usual once an year "big" illness.

Ever since one particular day during my national service, while doing my guard duty on a sunday which I fell terribily ill, my body had this habit of falling sick big time once a year. And frankly I DO NOT enjoy it! >.<

Slept very early yesterday, felt really bad to call the trip to orchard road yesterday short, Toast didn't have much opportunity to go there, and finally we went and I had to fell ill =(. Sorry dear..

Anways felt better now already after a whole day of rest. 1/2 of the time I were still doing work from my lappy =_=... like most of our colleagues said, you work in this line, you sold your life to the company. =_= Yes, remember this, Customer support managers of Siemens Power Generation are on the call 24/7. However it is still an excellent job. exciting and full of surprises everyday. ;)

So... sleeping and resting and sleeping, i survied the whole morning and afternoon on 4 buns of Kaya bread and 2 glasses of milk. Somehow the milk issn't helping =/ made me feel sickly. I am glad that it's all getting better now ^^. should be fit as a bull tomorrow. And I am so looking forward to our weekend getaway ^^b. Think it's going to be really fun. Hey it's always fun with Butter and Toast =P.

PS: Love you dear! =D

No comments: