Sunday, July 20, 2008

The next weekend...

Toast:

Looking forward to next weekend....Our getaway ~Bintan Lagoon!
_________________________________________________
Treated Esther and TMer dinner at Shokudo Restaurant (Raffles City B1-44) last Wed. Japanese Restaurant with Marche Concept. The food okay...price reasonable....nice ambience with unique designs....but one thing I dun like was...I gotta q for all the food. And there was that gal ~ Xiaxue(?!), the famous blogger,standing right in front of me at the entrance q....Thick eyelashes, blonde hair with shiny streaks....well....anyway shall reserve the comments to myself heh. Dinner was good....happy seeing Esther and TMer!

Karaoke at Loyang PartyWorld last night. Only Butter and I heh...but we both enjoyed ourselves much. Butter looked really adorable when he sang....he is always soo cute. Everytime with him....never fail to feel that I'm one lucky gal :P
_______________________________________________

Weekends pass so quickly lately....tomorrow is Mon again...sianzzzzzzzzz.....the consolation is...it's pay day.

No comments: