Sunday, August 17, 2008

BBQ Gathering - Gummy's Birthday


Toast:

Happy Birthday Gummy! Really nice to have friends remembering and celebrating birthday together. Still remember that pact with college friends - to hold gathering for everyone's birthday so that we can still catch up...well....think on my side, probably will see most of us at weddings and funerals...

I envy Butter...he has great buddies! As for me...I have friends...but sometimes I wonder if something ever happens to me....who will be that few gonna turn up and stand by me. Perhaps, I have not been a really great friend to others myself. So I hereby concluded that I must try harder to hold and treasure those friendship worth keeping. True friendship is indeed valuable.

Here are some nice pics from last nite BBQ at East Coast. We got a private pit at a strategic location without booking. Steady manz! And it was a nice and breezy night.....plus a full moon heh



That's how you bbq when you don't book a pit.
Don't be deceived by the size...quite powerful de wor. Somemore a convenient and disposable way heh




That's my baby *muackz*

Men at work

Hmmn...see that hand blocking face guy in the above 2 pics? Well....can understand why he did so hehe ( "You know I'm kidding right? :P)
Without him, I won't get to know Butter. Although hmmmm...he kinda this and that...and what what what.....A great friend of Butter's. He's good guy la *wink*

*Ahem* the pretty ladies. Both from St Anthony's heh



As for him, he was still in that "Common Topic" during the last BBQ.

Now you see...he's out from the topic for good. Anyway, really happy for him. Hope to see the the plus headcount ( from someone, a lady pls hehe) in the next gathering


The food! Hotdogs and Sausages! Long, short, fat etc...different flavours and colors! Also have bananas. Kinky!!!


Getting dem heated up........

And there you go....ready to eat. Shucks! I dun sound very right here.....Alrightz! enuff of sausages!


Here are some other food heh..pretty limited ya...so quite obvious what we were having the whole night haha



The perfect homemaker. She been cooking for us the whole night. Lucky Gummy.

We spent the rest of the night chatting and playing cards. Was the dealer of the night! They bullied me :(

Nevertheless, it was a fun night! And I didn't fell asleep in the car hehe.

~What's your definition of beauty? ~

No comments: