Tuesday, August 19, 2008

No Stress!










Been receiving lotsa comments on my weight lately. Stress??? Nah....Never been better.

So how did I lose that kgs? Hmmmm....perhaps the correct question to ask is ~ How did I put on so much weight initially?

Somehow gotta agree that the difference seems great (check out the pics of me in Jan-March and you will know why). Think I started to put on weight in July 2007 ...thanks to the snacks, irregular food intake, lack of sleep and over-sitting at work heh. Hence, I was in the wrong size last year and had big problem fitting into 98% of my clothes *sob* Imagine from S to L?! Additional fats plus my height seriously made me huge siahz..and Gosh!! My face was damn round! No wonder Louise gave me that unbelievable look just before 2008 Chinese New Year..and I would never forget that comment "you look pregnant" Shucks. For once, I had a hard time looking for new year clothes...everything simply looked odd on me....kinda frustrating...

Anyway, I'm so so so so glad that I'm more or less back to my norm now....supposed to be much skinnier...but think now ok la...at least the tummy is gone liao heh. And the best thing is, I can fit into all my old clothes (especially jeans) again! No sweat!

So what's the secret to my weight loss? No secret siahz...Didn't sign up for slimming package...I don't even jog nowadays....I simply go back to normal lifestyle now ~ regular meals, no snacks, lotsa water and at least 8 hours of sleep everyday. Compared to last year which I slept less than 6 hours, odd eating hours (gobbled down food most of the time), lotsa snacks (was even joking with colleagues then that we kept ants as pets...so many of dem at the counter!) and too much sitting at work (9 out of 10 hours were spent sitting).

So those who were surprised seeing me now....I should say they were not as surprised as those who saw me plump.

~A coin has 2 sides~

No comments: