Thursday, August 7, 2008

Class gathering?!

....Nah...that was not even half the class size.

Date: 06 August 2008

Venue: Shokudo @ Raffles City (my 2nd and the last time there)

Attendees: Chris, Shirley Toh, Shirley Yek, Huiling (+ hubby Roy), Binli, Sijie (+ gf Joyce), Sheldon, Ruilong, Joe, and of coz...Butter & Toast!











Nice gathering. Reminded me of the good old days in college heh. Both Binli and Huiling are now mothers ! (These two..baby's first month never invite) Happy to see Joe...felt like I have not seen him for many years...he looked good heh.
Seem like just yesterday that we were still hanging out in our nice green TPJC uniforms! From the National Day Play Competition (which we came in 2nd)....to the Psychedelic War (which we came in first)....to the Health and Fitness Aerobics Dance Competition (ermm 1st or 2nd? can't remember)....to the Volleyball Match (1st!)...also the Hockey Match (2nd!)...so many activities we took part together as a team. And not forgetting....the famous chocolate incident! haha. Anyway at the end of the day...almost everyone went to Uni except me *sob*...blamed myself for skipping lectures and spending too much time at the canteen. On the bright side, it wasn't too bad to start work few years earlier than others...experience counts manz!
Used to party like 3 times a week. Wed Mambo at Zouk, Fri and Sat usually at Boat Quay / Mhd Sultan. Should say Double O was the number 1 spot then coz people like Chris, Jiaying, Shirley and myself were there almost every weekend. Those were the days! So happening and fun! :P
Ok back to the gathering...actually it was meant to be a dinner with Chris. My heart goes out for her and I have to say that she is one lady I admire much. A reminder that life is more than dollars and cents whenever I think of her. Chris, please get well soon!
Before I end this blog, wana say that time flies and life is short..we never know what's gonna happen tomorrow....I'm guilty of taking things for granted....so let's remind ourselves here to treasure what we have and the people around us...live it to the fullest!....and not forgetting to be at our best everyday!

No comments: