Thursday, November 27, 2008

Pics at Sheldon's Wedding - Rasa Sentosa 23 Nov 08

Hmmmn...10 years ago...we were still in Tampines Junior College.
Anyway, really happy for those tying the knots heh
Congratz! Sheldon and wife :P

Next Tue will be Chuen Buan's at Marriot Hotel...yupz like what I say: "Everybody's getting married" my poor pocket. They better attend my wedding next year manz!

Some pics to share (taken last sun at Rasa Sentosa...Still gotta comment...wedding venue best easily accessible...............well.............first time need to take coach to a wedding :P)

Shirley and Me!

(Really thank her for driving us home after the dinner :))

The blog owners!


Shirley, Evalyn, Me! & Huiling

We pretty mah?! hehe *wink*

Here we are again...Butter & Toast heh

Butter, thanks for the dress...it's really sweet. *muackz*

Well...the guys' pics in a male camera....eh...these pics are from the female one (Shirley's) hee hee

Oops no pics of the bride and groom.....for that...ask the professional.

Oh! I'm on block leave from 1-12 Dec 08. Yesh! Go ahead and envy me!

________________________________________

Life in Mono.....what a song from Great Expectations. Anyway, love my playlist....the Retros remind me of the good old days....happening then siahz....now if I shake...sure got at least one person laugh...and I guarantee I KNOW who :P

No comments: