Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Life

Butter:

What is life?
This question I have asked myself so many times.
I have stared blankly at my hands and always amazed that I am actually "alive". How I can move my fingers and feel the wind around me. They are like little tools for me to use and yet they are like a part of me. So what actually am I? A brain? or a spirit living inside a body?
That is one big mystery. But I know this, whatever we are, it is that precious that we are alive. Why waste life away when you only have one go at it? If you found someone to share it, treasure them. And for whatever reason life issn't going so well for you, look around at what you got, instead of what you don't have.
My life, it has been one big blur to me. I have my ups, and definately downs throughout this 29 years, I have laughters I have tears. But I have always know that it has always been fullfilling. To be honest, people around me meant alot to me. I enjoyed seeing them smile, having fun, talking cock and I will do anything to let them have that. Many a times the things I did, is for other people other than myself, just loved to bring joy around me.
There's nothing saint about it, in fact is abit selfish. Just to make myself happy that's all.
I WANT MY LIFE TO BE HAPPY AND EVERYONE ELSE AROUND ME AS WELL!
Oh yes, my life is very happy now ^_^, found my soulmate and she's the princess of my kingdom now. hehe. Muacky!

No comments: