Sunday, March 2, 2008

Yoz!

Toast:

Had been quite busy for the past few days.....at work and personal heh. Work has been pretty pressuring lately *haiz*.....and for personal.....quite a few activities :)

Butter came back from Vietnam with many nice stuff...bought me 3 pretty handmade bags.., jewelry box, shorts ...nice pair and fit me quite well...at first was like "eh how come L size?!" And Butter explained that the size wasn't meant to be L..coz they found a M larger than L...it better be coz I find it hard to accept that I'm wearing L size! :P (But seriously...I lost some weight lately heh), red t-shirt...which I won't wear it out...it has this big yellow star in the middle..he has one for himself too but doubt he will wear that out heh, and the other items he bought were like (?) hmmnn.....a vase (?), a pot (?)....nice and put dem in the display cabinet, Dear, thanks for the goodies *Muack*


Fri (29.02.08)

Had dinner with my marketing colleague (Angie)and her bf last Fri at Sun with Moon restaurant Clarke Quay (For ambience, I still prefer the one at Wheelock's)...expensive dinner and doubt everyone was full.....in fact didn't find the food as good as the last time I had with Shirley and Ping. Anyway we had a nice time chatting...I mean for me and Angie...enjoying our gals' talk and work complaints hehe

After dinner, we went to Dbl0...yea..the club at Mohd Sultan...had not been there for years...Butter's buddy, Steve, kinda celebrating his birthday there....could be even more fun if I was like...5 years younger (?!) haha....but it was still fun la heh...Steve actually down a number of fiery stuff down his throat...and he did a very gross thing to the ice bucket....the thought of that made me wana puke siahz....geez!

The morning ended with Bak Kut Teh heh....I could say....everyone was alright...except for Yong Han...not drunk and neither did he seem right...he was quite funnie la *haha*


Sat (01.03.08)

Happy Birthday Steve!

Mum wasn't working...my eldest cousin's wedding day....everyone left in the morning to my uncle's place for the tea serving ceremony except me....was still in bed...did get up early coz got facial at 1pm. Bought a nice dress which I wore later for the dinner...shop having sale ma....couldn't resist and thought it was really pretty...after which I ended up looking for a pair of shoes....found it at Charles and Keith....they having sale too!....actually many shops having sales lately. Tempting!

The wedding dinner was at Yishun Safra. The food was ok la....but enjoyed our table....8 of us...my family 6 people including Butter plus my aunt and cousin....
After which, went with Butter to East Coast to chill out with Gummy and Steve.
And again slept at around 4 plus am in the morning....


Today

It's a Sunday. and tomorrow is a Monday...gosh! The good thing about March is...there is a good Friday = PH....should plan a party for that Thur nite...how about Dragonfly? maybe we should get a table.

Going to wash my clothes...mountain high! really really lazy to do it.....dreadful! dropping by laundry shop later as well....two clothes need special wash heh...scared I damage dem...

Yea...meeting Butter later...heading to Suntec....already thinking what we should have for dinner....hehe

No comments: