Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wat a week!

Butter:

It has been a wonderful wonderful weekend and 3 weeks of reservist!

It felt really really good to have a break from work and back to the squadron for 3 weeks. I gave myself a total shut-off (for once..) and calmly leave everything in Eric's charge back in the office. Truely enjoyed myself for these 3 weeks, had wonderful wonderful time with Toast during this period as well ^-^

Went to the zoo last friday as toast's post below. It is really nice to revisit the zoo again. Had wonderful time with everyone and later with Toast to ktv with the F4 team again. (No... not the F4 you see in TV, The Fat 4 is what i meant haha)

This week has been really tough for me in camp, really shack me out big time! But I would prefer physical work to mental stress anytime! Take it as a good work out.

Sadly, my "holidays" are ending soon, it's back to office on monday. =(
Oh well... everything's gonna be fine I am sure ^-^.
Still have Toast with me, that's what matters most hehe.

No comments: