Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mandai Zoo 21st March 2008

Toast: (oops it's me here again)

We (including Mum, Brother and sweet Amanda) were at Mandai Zoo heh *wink*
Pretty packed on a PH....felt like it was my first time there.....gosh! Had a great timing treking....in fact...felt that I "walk"more than I "see".
Weather was not too bad...luckily it wasn't sunny....if not...I would have melt!

At the end of the day.....there was that comment "We like...here to see monkeys hor...." *ahem* seems like the case....we saw the different breeds.....and well....I did learn something...size does matter afterall....."????" Wait till you see the monkey with that super huge nose.....looks like.....well.....eh.......keke......next time you see for yourself ba....Nah....didn't take the pics.....(Doin' zoo a favor k for not putting up animal pics here....want to see animals?....Please visit Mandai Zoological Gardens....go by TPE....very fast.....you will enjoy the day especially with family....coz I did heh)

Butter at the entrance

Butter & Toast


My dear brother


And that's my mum heh

The adventure begins

Haha...so cute...

That's Amanda! Love her smile...find her really sweet (in looks and personality hee)

Butter never fails to look PRO with that camera


Best Buddies





That's all folks!

Butter took quite a few animal pics...

ANYWAY....you should watch Animal Planet

Interesting.........

Butter's favourite keke

_______________________________________________________

Dear Butter, thanks for bringing us out.....you never fail to make me feel like...I'm the luckiest gal walking alive on this earth....love you lotz! muackz

No comments: