Monday, April 28, 2008

Another sharing session heh

Toast:

Like to share with Butter about my stories...stories that made me feel really proud of...and the ones that ..well..otherwise. Not showing off on how much I had been through....nor how weak I used to be...of coz NOT how tough I was! It's about sharing what made me who I am today. If my tears ever fall or if ever jump with joy..........you know me.

I used to answer too many things to people in the past...nowadays I don't. I draw my line well.

Somehow age makes one wiser (not always the case)...and again not saying "I'm very wise"...but enough to realise how to give my best to build a home and a future that I dream having.

For those who are feeling down...or lost....or lonely....hey! don't be! Perhaps don't be too hard on yourself....relak!...cheer up!....Love yourself! Eh.......You are beautiful! Yaaaaaaaaa......Everyone is beautiful in his/her own way. Once you have the right positive mind...you be surprised how the universe conspire and work things out for you *wink*

I have my downs too....not everyday is a Sunday! hee But if ever I feel that I'm the saddest person living in this world...I will remind myself how lucky I am...with all the 5 senses..a whole body walking on this earth...ya it's bad to compare myself with the handicap..but well that's life..nothing is fair. And perhaps a handicap learns how to live better than anyone of us.

People tend to punish themselves when they make mistakes...when they lost something or when they are sad. That's the badest (please ignore this bad english) and weakest thing to do siahz. Things are already bad...you don't make it worse ya. Same goes to - life is hard, you don't make it harder....or health is already in danger, don't make it dangerous (heh)

~ We will all gonna die someday...but that does not give one an excuse to waste it ~

No comments: