Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yoz!

Toast:

Tomorrow is FRrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Yeah!

Ermmm....actually don't really know what to update here.....eh...I had mushroom swiss (single) meal for lunch today heh :P

Was at a roadshow yesterday (location: Marina Mandarin Hotel, Secretaries' Summit) Managed to take some goodies home heeee...Don't mean to sound bad....but secretaries...well....the ones that I saw yesterday...haiz....like fall in the age category of 35 -59 years....manz! And quite a number of them had either the school principal look or that super auntie pattern...shucks! Imagine 8 years down the road...I become like.....choi! Choi! choi! Anyway think very soon..I'm gonna be an auntie too...BUT...I'm gonna be a stylo milo one! Actually being an auntie is a natural process...That's right...I'm getting myself prepared now.....so when the time comes...I can embrace it with JOY. Crapz

Butter watching commercial now (at this very moment)....nah...not at his home...the sound from webcam...I have one! he bought for me heee so that we can still see each other ma when he's overseas. Oh....Both of us be going KL (Kuala Lumpur) on 1st May...back Singapore on 4th...and Butter leaving for UK on 5th...Looking forward to our trip!

"ermmm...Louise...you reading ???? Remember to help me collect my return coach tixs ya!! I owe you 2 crabs....as promised...1 hairy crab and 1 hairless wahaha...want to KPO and see your apartment too "P...heard that apartment with city view very expensive...hmmn...you very "poor" hor......Oh and your housewarming.....don't forget to include abalone....maybe I should write you a list on (what I want to eat)....me VIP leh (other country)!"

Talking about KL...kinda craving for the hokkien mee now.....it's so different from Singapore's....Ya..I love it black hiakz

And on food...well...Ms Toast had been cooking on weekends hehe. Eh...no more always Yong Tau Foo Soup liao...upgraded k. Now I can make Seaweed soup and Bak Kut Teh...And fry chicken wings, omelette, spinach....etc etc etc..the only dish which don't think I will cook is...FISH!..coz very smelly....perhaps and maybe coz Mum used to keep fish as pet. Thank goodness that is not one of Butter's favourite! heh....If I didn't recall wrongly...he once told me that he loves plain rice with soya sauce..serious! I'm not joking!....heh..that's one of the reasons why I always feel that i'm the lucky one...so now you know...haha

Alrightz! enough of crappin' here....kinda tired now....OoOo...bedtime getting near (nowadays in dreamland before 11pm) going for my shower now.

And YESH!!!! it's a friday......soon...... *wink*

No comments: