Thursday, April 24, 2008


Toast:

Pic taken in the MRT earlier hehe...using Butter's new LG KS20 phone...the touch phone... I also want!....I want i phone!!!

Had my hair cut shorter by Butter's favourite hairstylist last weekend...was kinda (too) long and irritating....tempted to go for the bob (saw a nicely done bob by her before...she is good!) but anyway....got it layered instead coz she said that suit me better.
Head felt much lighter now!

And I love Butter's movie rating system...the face rating...so cute ya haha...so upcoming reviews on Super Hero Movie, Ironman etc (?) heee

At work, busy handing over to new colleague...geez...I'm busier than usual siahz. Thought life would be easier (?!) Anyway, I'm looking forward to my new future!

__________________________________

It was after lunch...and I was talking to Butter on the phone while following behind colleagues back to office. Then....there was that super long queue!

Heard people talking to one another...it goes something like this ~

"Wahhhh!...they queuin for what ah???"
"Don't know leh???...Must be free things!!!"
" Ehh...very long queue hor!"
"Must be free goodies lah!!!"
"Wonder what they giving???...cannot see leh.."
"???"
"Queue first! queue first!...ehhh you go in front to check leh..."

Manz!

I was really distracted then...ehhh...so I hung up my line with Butter...........Oops!

Yupz...I went to join the queue without knowing exactly WHY.

Finally a colleague came back "Quick go grab a copy of Today paper outside MRT!"

"Orh!"

Back with the papers...

"So What page!...What page HUH?!"

.........................
...............

So well....
I got a 1 whole pack of curry flavour maggie mee.
____________________________________

Working at Raffles Place...I have also learnt something else...ermmm...a new skill perhaps....aiming seats using tissue....as in a more classy term "seat reservation" (during lunch time). You should see how I throw the packet on the seat before someone else manz! It's a matter of seconds *Hher!*..the sense of satisfaction!
(Butter said if he ever see tissue on the seat...he will simply use it heh)

Shucks! 12am now...way past my bedtime!!!
Slept at 9 plus last night hehe..

And oh...I love Friday! hehe

No comments: