Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Favorite Topic

Toast:

Beauty.
(Finally got time to blog this hehe)

A year ago, was telling myself that I would never cake my face. A strong believer of natural beautiful skin. with the idea that make-up is harmful - A good skin does not need make-up.

Yea, I put on make-up now. Made compulsory for me in the beauty industry. As for basic techniques, I sort of browsed through online. In fact, it has already cultivated a habit in me to put on make-up before leaving the house…and Butter always wonders WHY haha…coz for him, it’s not necessary….well…maybe to simplify my explanation…I’m just vain la :P

Make-up does make one prettier - even skin tone, conceal spots & dark eye rings and most importantly, brighten the face. Makes a woman more confident and presentable at all occasions. In fact for myself, it indirectly improves my sensitive skin condition by acting as another protective layer.

When does a make-up harm the skin?
- When one over-cakes the face
- Wrong / Low quality products
- Poor cleansing (Common)

Looking good with make-up
- Is not from heavy application but from a good skin base.

Scary without make-up (?1)
- A nightmare to most guys ya (haha)
- Will not comment on this (as it depends on individual skin condition, lifestyle and maintenance) but the good thing is…Butter didn’t run away seeing me without one hehe

Why spend so much on beauty?
- Same goes as why some guys spend so much time in the gym, and so much $ on cars :P

Aging is a natural process and your skin looks okay mah?
- it’s an issue on prevention.
- Cells renewal rate is different with age.
- Body is like a mobile shell. You move around with it.

Advice: What looks good on surface now is not an exact reflection of what’s within that's about to explode.

Skin care and make-up techniques?
- click the mouse please

Last but not least, beauty is a lady’s privilege. Moreover, leaving home with a nicely done face…is like a guy leaving home with a nicely gel hair…. the feel is great :)

So guys, stop wondering or complaining on our beauty indulgence. We simply feel good about it.

No comments: