Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our First Flat Viewing

Toast:

Our first flat viewing today. Went to check out 2 units few blocks away from my house. There's one unit hmmn not bad....4-rm, spacious, mid-leve, accessible, walking distance to my existing house and near Tampines Mall. However, we prefer to look at a few more units before deciding...perhaps one that can give us the "Yes! this is it!" feel. Realise it's not easy getting a unit with the perfect feel...either it has this but not that or that but not this.

Dream house? I do have one in mind. I would love to have a high level cosy apartment with water view come with a nice balcony where I can relak...of coz not without low lights, a nice drink and soothing background music....wind blowing into my face...the moon and the stars.....so perfect.....so romantic....

Alright alright....I should wake up liao hehe

Anyway...both Butter and I gona build a nice cosy home...some ideas in mind le :P...and our toilets gonna be a good one heh...

And last but not least....we will be getting married! : )

Will be blogging on this special chapter of my life..so watch this space.

Gosh...tomo is Mon again....every week passes so quickly..manz!

No comments: