Sunday, June 15, 2008

Updates Time

Toast:

De-energized yesterday...woke up in the morning feeling really tiredz. Still managed to go for my facial at Leonard Drake in the afternoon (nowadays so hard to get the slots I want)

The therspist commented "wah very long no see you"...
"your appointments always full leh"

Anyway she got a way to convince me to do a rather painful treatment...perhaps I could trust her professionalism better and also, she had a good understanding of my skin and my preferences.(For therapist, I would have refused straightaway).
____________________________________

R.I Treatment - Infra Red and Radio Frequency.

Enhance collagen, skin elasticiy, wrinkles reduction, elimination of open pores etc

So the price?..It's not cheap but I have an existing package with them :P

And why I said it was painful....the whole treatment felt like being snapped by many elastic rubber bands on your face...and caused your body to jerk abit (similar to LHE). My extent on the price of beauty heh.
__________________________________

After facial, went to meet Butter for Dinner at Bedok then we went to the Library. Thought Library was nice!

Anyway got home early last night and popped 1 panadol...then went straight to bed. It was before 10pm hehe.

Oh bumped into Nicholas (ex colleague) and his wife...took me a while to register who he was when he called my name. Looked so different...stylo milo with that Jap hairstyle!

------------------------------------------------
Woke up at 9 plus this morning...that's how many hours of sleep?! But I feel really fresh now :)

Met up TMer for dinner last week at Punggol Park. Brought back good old time.
Time flies manz...she is holding the wedding dinner September this year. We were talking about it a year ago then. I will be one of her sisters...my first time wor! That will be so fun! As for the stage thing...ehhhh...don't think I can make it ....like what Butter said "don't be the ones to spoil the dinner lah." hehe

Be attending a wedding dinner tonight....what to wear...what to wear...
Hope this coming week will be "Wu Jing Wu Xian" for me at work....my senior colleague on full week leave

No comments: