Sunday, June 8, 2008

Splendid!

Butter:

Ok ok my turn to blog! ^-^
Had a wonderful dinner just now at bugis with Toast. And there after a PS session (hehe), Toast accompanied me to Kallang! To my uncle ex-shop, an used to be aquarium shop.

Had a few memory flashbacks just now. I grew up there during my little butter years. Every Chinese new year, or other festive seasons, my mum will bring me there to visit my grandparents. The very big family of ours will gather, have fun. The adults will be drinking their beers and talking about what's the latest news etc, we kids will be playing on the streets in front of the shop.

And that wonderful market in front! I remember I used to buy alot of those collectibles stickers from there and paste them in the sticker albums. Awww how I missed those, I lost most of them now =(, probably still around the house somewhere, one day I'll find them hehe. Especially the Ultraman one! I loved that album! Among that, there's still the fireworks sticks I bought, the toys, all of which I would have saved a few weeks of pocket money to buy. After which will share among my cousins and we all had fun! =D

What wonderful yesteryear those were. Life is simple back then, and yet we are so happy. Without a care in the world! All of us has grown up now, many of whom are already married and I already have nephews now! How time flies... Now we have our job, our future to worry about.

No matter, I am starting a new life with Toast now ^-^. And with her, I truly felt the type of happiness I had once during my kid days. The type of carefree life I have always longed to remember.. it has finally come back =D

Dear, you are simply SPLENDID!

No comments: