Saturday, June 7, 2008

Toast:

Thumbs up for Kung Fu Panda! heee

Our rings nice rite? Love mine. Thanks Butter! *muack* Looking forward to our future together. I always feel there's a kinda magic when comes to love and there is this sense of special happiness glowing from within. And it is sweet...because it is simple when come to both of us.
____________________________________________

Don't blog much nowadays...coz usually when I got home...went straight to bed after shower. My job has been good....Like what Butter said "you will enjoy working in MNC"...Yupz I do hehe.
Think pretty soon, I will become ang mo pai liao :P

Oh...I'm back to my normal size le....as in...I'm slim minus that tummy! Yeah! I think I look good although I like to ask Butter "Am I pretty?" (Believe he can't stand that question)
Somehow being slim makes me look taller...and better in heels...ermmm....dunno why lately I feel that I'm getting taller than Butter wor (hehehehe)

Anyway, Butter looks like a teddy bear....very cute! Like a huge soft toy which you wana carry back home....if only I can carry him without breaking my bones :(
(hehe)
____________________________________

Going to have steamboat at Bugis later....love the soup!!!! Wana eat alot tonight!!!! hehe

No comments: