Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pungol Breeze Here we come!

Butter:

Yay! We got a good Que number from the ballot for Build To Order project!
Pungol Breeze!



It's not built yet but this is going to be the perfect apartment for Toast and I =D. To me, I think I will die die pick an unit from this estate. Sea-view (hopefully can get those unit), premium units, designed etc etc etc... it is just PERFECT!

778 units, we got qued at 195 =D nice~~~

I personally felt we came a long way to this very day. It was such a torture actually. We spent 2 gruling months of re-sale viewing, studying loans, rules, regulations, pros & cons, discussions, seminars etc etc etc before finally settling for applying this estate units. Once we decided, it's actually do or die kinda of attitude. We totally stopped everything else and pinned all our hopes on this, because deep inside we felt this is the place we want, and this is the place we will be.

So don't laugh at me when I say we done our homework, because we really do, and this is really well planned, and I am proud of it. For those 1st timer looking at new housing, (yes Especially you GUMMY!) you can call us up we can teach you abit or two hee.

But then, I think if one were to do their own homework (including you again Gummy), it would be better as you know what you are commiting to and the result will be more satisfying. Trust me it is. =D

No comments: