Saturday, September 27, 2008

Toast to Fear!

Toast:

I be going for wisdom tooth extraction in less than 2 hours. Shucks!
Heard about the injection, the blood, the pain and not able to eat proper for days (lucky I had a good dinner last night. Jins Deli Steamboat @ Bugis near Tian Tian Huo Guo with friends and Butter, ate until Diarrhoea heh). Also heard about those steady ones - "no scared, ant bite only!" and another "went to eat Yoshinoya 1 hour later"...win liaoz! ermmm....reallie meh?

Enjoyed myself at Top One KTV Bugis Point with Qing Xing, Shirley and Ping (of cos! plus Butter!) First time there, room pretty crampy but the system was good! thought I sounded power wor! hehe. In addition free flow of drinks and 4 hours of room. Each person about S$ 32 based on Fri night rate.

Ping remember to organise chalet and sentosa hor!

Haiz..I'm really scared now leh....Think just go and get over with it! Not cheap either...if didn't hear wrongly...it's S$500++ for one extraction (went for cleaning last tue, cost me S$ 107!...last time in school FOC manz! Now want free, wait long long!) Will be having it done at Lee & Lee...Lucky I can claim full from company! Company very good! heh After claiming still left with few hundred health dollars....should be able to last me till next year ba. Then when my new health dollars come in...will extract the other one but see how this one goes today ba. So scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________________________________________

Dear Butter, thanks for everything! Your patience and understanding meant a great deal to me! Today wana share with the whole world again that "you are the best!" I'm looking forward to our big day and our future!

Love you dear!

*Muackz*

No comments: