Saturday, September 13, 2008

Toast is back

Toast:

I know. It's been a while since I blog. Was very busy last weekend and feeling very tired lately.

___________________________________________________________________

Keep Bleeding.....Keep keep bleeding heh. "Bleeding Love"...to those who are suffering in love...those who find pain..If love is so easy, there wun be so many sad songs out there rite? I say "Toast!" to all the lovers out there...to the heartbrokens.....and to the ones who can't be with the ones they wish to be.

____________________________________________________

Anyway, last weekend I attended 2 weddings. One on Sat, wedding lunch at M hotel. And the other one on Sun which I got to be the Jie meiz, the dinner was at M Hotel too! Seem there are more weddings to come gosh! Not easy planning wedding yah....lotsa planning, preparation and coordination...believe there could be a point of frustration especially when things are not well planned or perhaps...time is not on your side.

For TMer wedding, pretty fun but yet tiring (I woke up at 4.30am in the morning and all the way till night siahz) By the way, wore the pretty dresses bought by Butter heh. The pics were all taken by TMer's photographer, so hope she wun forget to pass me when ready. As usual, there were people wondering how I managed to put on and lost so much weight in such a short period. Think I'm still losing weight....shucks....and my wisdom tooth just dun help me to maintain existing.

Scheduled to have my wisdom tooth extracted on 27th Sept 08. Damn scared siahz. But I need to have it out....it's rotting already. So why it's called wisdom tooth leh? Ask me....ask me....hehe

_______________________________

Anyway, been in a weird mode lately....in fact... kinda down lately....haiz dun ask me why....Nah...Butter very good to me...work is not fantastic but ok...anyway...end of the day...it's just a job,....maybe suffering from really bad mood swings..extreme fluctuations...sorry dear! Haiz.

Last but not least, the mooncakes really great. Made by Butter's Mum! Really really good and yummy! heee

Happy Mooncake Festival!

No comments: