Sunday, November 23, 2008

Guess my Age...

Toast:

My colleagues thought that I just graduated from college...and yesterday someone asked me and my "friend" (who is my sis and 8 years younger than me) which school I'm studying..gosh?! hey I'm going to be 30 soon siahz! My sis even joked that my facial package was well spent...

Well I dun sound happy looking young huh..........of coz I love having that youthful look.....but not to the extent that I look like a student still. Eg. in office...there were some people who doubted my understanding untill I delivered it...and there was a time a colleague asked "don't you think you are too young to get married?!" after overhearing that I'm getting married next year.

Was asking my sis last night...." Do I really look that young?" Nowadays everyone seems really surprised when I told them my age. Hmmnn...could be due to my small frame...I seem to shrink lately...and also my hair...I had it straigtened back again.

In short, I'm much wiser than they think I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The more important age is mental age, more important than physical age :)