Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's time

Butter:

Just back from SGH A&E for the stuoid wisdom toothache >.<
hurts so much I couldn't slept yesterday, and the day before. Final straw I went to A&E.

Had a jab, now my side of the mouth is numb and I couldn't feel a thing. Kinda weird feeling.
So appointment in 6 hours time for extraction. Going to get it done and over with.

So i guessed it's my turn after Toast. But i guessed it's worth it after the torture it brought me for the last 2 nights. Really waves and waves of pain. My god... Apparently the tooth chipped off a big chunk and exposed the veins, that's why the ache.. haizz.

Now waiting for half and hour or so, i will take the pain killer before the jab wears off.

Lets try to get the tooth after it's out tomorrow for a good look see.

No comments: