Monday, November 10, 2008

Toast:

Avenue Q was really Funny....first time saw puppets making out haha. Butter laughed super loud loh *wink*

Went to Club 21 sale at Singapore Flyer yesterday....it was the last day siahz haiz...the sale started on the 6th Nov (Got to know the sale after checking my yahoo email on Sun morning)...all the good stuff and right sizes all gone when we got there. Brands like CK, Armani, DKNY, Diesel, Marc Jacobs etc etc at 80% discount. There was like pasar malam...and really dusty. Saw some people just grab and grab and grab...gosh "do they know what they are buying?" Guess who really cares when comes to brands. Jackets that used to cost S$600 and selling at S$50 (?!) There were original price tags @ S$4-5K, and after discount going @ S$500-800+. Anyway, people were buying like nobody's business...who cares about recession during a Club 21 sale!
Almost wanted to buy that size 0 pants...well...was quite convinced that I could fit into it until Butter commented heh. Still kinda convinced that I could wear that wor (I seriously lost alot of weight lately even colleagues commented that I had "mini" waist...nah wasn't ill treated by Butter la)....but no fitting room...and after much thought decided not to risk having the pants stuck at my butt @ home :P
I bought a CK top st S$50 and a pair of CK shoes at S$80...2 items....somehow I felt kinda proud of myself....I bought only 2 items! Save money heeeee
kinda lost Butter in there..sort of remembered that I went with him only after I gone through all the stuff there :P

On leave this Thur, it's our flat selection day! Probably we will get something we like....the chance remains looking good :)

Last but not least, I'm counting down.....the first 2 weeks of Dec, I will be on block leave hiakz hiakz (initially was quite paranoid of losing my job....now retrenchment = popular trend....and I'm in the banking sector....to be honest was quite stressed few days ago....but anyway...whatever will be...will be....it's going to be funny that I get retrenched also...I joined the organisation not even 6 mths yet siahz. Even if they do...like what my friend, Shirley, said..."it will take quite a while to reach you coz the top will ganna first". So anyway I'm going to keep my fingers crossed...I wun be so suai right???)

No comments: