Monday, February 25, 2008

Vietnam trip: I am Home!!!

Butter:

I am back from Vietnam! Had a wonderful wonderful time and done lots of shopping (80% is for Toast ^^, dunno why everything i wan to buy is for her hehe). I'll leave it to her to post the loots hehe.

Pretty good team event we had, lotsa fun and laughter. Pictures speaks better so here goes.


City view from my room

Gentlemen! START YOUR ENGINE!!!

To be honest, its a challenge even to think about driving in Vietnam. Has been that way for many many years already. Everytime I were there its like racing on a F1 track 24/7. Geeezz...

The Team

Dinner crusie

So Day 2 came along, team event, needa do some sort of a mission to locate the president. So of we went to the palace, look for clues and people, solve code words and run about like mad ppl! Its like Amazing race Vietnam!

The Mission Briefing
Running through tunnels and stuff within the palace.

Too much picts to upload so am not going to. However! The inside is pretty grand and posh hehe. Not all creepy. Moving on now

Went over to the Mueseum there after. Vietnam has been a war torn-ed country. And inside the gallery there's just tons of war picts reminding the world what they have went through during the war. And Anti-America mood is pretty high inside. Its quite emo to see the pictures of soldiers killing ppl and torturing normal cilvilians... Of which i shall not post becos is too bloody.. but then I shall post the below:

The "TIGER CAGE"
Used to imprison and torture Viet-kon soldiers, the things they do inside.... Below is a picture of whats going on inside, the person in the pict is a fake so dun scared.

Too much things to see, and trust me none of which is pretty. Aftre all I have seen for the entire afternoon.... it's very emotional. Okies Moving on.... other pictures I took.




Finally I am home now. Took a lonely lonely flight back in the morning. Reason of which is too much to say. Sum it up is becos of work.... Anyways I am glad to be back. Been missing Toast alot and my bed too. Later Toast's coming over for dinner! Happy! Heh.

Oh yes! Bonus! When I am back, the eggs in the balcony hatched!!! How cute is that??? So I got 2 more members in the house now haha. Okies Shall not carry on, I took like 500 pictures, but to upload those you might as well kill me.

No comments: