Friday, February 22, 2008

Burnt Toast

Toast:

For those who miss my blogs...haha

"How do you sell ice to an Eskimo?" asked by my ex director. I was sitting beside him in an interview for Marketing Personnel. That??!!! surprised look on his face when struck with such a question...made me wana giggle.
"Don't worry....there's no right or wrong answer....just share with us HOW (?)" He would prompt the interviewee. Again I would be sitting there quietly...wondering what exactly the answer he wanted to hear.

Never got the answer...he never told me. He just accepted whatever was put across the table. Perhaps he just wana test them....or simply..a trick question??
_________________________________

Yupz...this question has been popping in mind lately.....why? coz I have met 5 Eskimo during my consult...and I actually managed to close the 5th Eskimo.....tough manz....How? Somehow just figured out myself.... ehhh that's my trade secret :P...but for sure...you need to embrace the facts and the limitations.

Sometimes I can't believe what I'm doing for a living now..a consultant...a job I always wanted (perhaps "used to" is a more appropriate term) ...manz! And this job is eating into me...challenging my limits...Kinda brain dead almost every night when I got home...and simply concuss once I got onto bed..Yah..I'm burnt!

(Went for my run last Wed....felt burning good heh.)

And YESH!...I'm working now..in office....super hungry...waiting for colleague to da bao back..feeling kinda tired...later still need to go for roadshow siahz!...ends at 10pm tonight...and best you know what????...need to be at roadshow for tomorrow and Sun as well...and Mon we having advertorial..haiz

haiz...Butter going Vietnam tomorrow....and can't believe I gotta spend my weekends burning away for work.....Supposedly going for my facial and hair treatment de lor!

______________________

Was viewing at a star thru telescope at Butter's place last night. Soooo tiny..you gotta adjust the telescope to keep the star in view (lose it in seconds)...and it kinda hit you "oh ya! earth is always rotating"

And last but not least....love all the soups made by Butter's mum heeee
_____________________________________________

Butter, gonna miss you when you are away...love u lotz too!

Jia you!


No comments: