Monday, February 11, 2008

Toast:

Yo! By the way, that's a neo print we took earlier at Tampines Mall heh

(The photo machine was in Jap...both of us were like "???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and my mind went - "what the h***! my $9!!!" Anyway, as you can see, we did pretty fine la haha)


Went to watch Ah Long Pte Ltd just now. Quite entertaining and funny. Thumbs up for Fann and Mark! I like Fann, she can act la and very pretty..love her complexion

Quite busy for both Butter and I in the past few days....from CNY day 1 till today, been going to few places to Bai Nian...to my place, to his place, to colleague's place, to friend's place etc hee..The best visit was..of cos! at Butter's...hehehehe...lotsa hongbao keke..good value :P

At Butter's colleague's house this afternoon....Choa Chu Kang! Been a long time since I took a super long MRT ride siahz! But I did enjoy myself much...especially the Tom Yam and Stingray for Dinner...but ganna tummy ache later heh...
__________________________________

Yesterday was fun!...at ex colleague's place, Vincent (crappy and haiz "dunno what to say" as usual) Once again, Uncle Yong won all our money in Dai Di *sob* Met up with Shirley and Ping Ping for KTV at Shenton Party World followed by supper at Bedok 85 (enjoyed the talk and KPOing hehe :P)


Some pics to share - Vincent's place






















Ping Ping & Shirley at KTV


"Hey gals, as mentioned...I will organise the BBQ...most probably at East Coast between Mar-Apr" *wink*

Had much fun playing cards at Adrian's(My Cousin) and Chris' (Butter's Buddy) place too! Their place kinda cosy ya

The days really fly...can't believe that I'm going back to work on Tue! jia lat...got that dreadful feel...Can I don't work?!!!
___________________________

Butter, really glad that you are back....you keep my smiles on....always happy with you around! *muack* Gonna miss you lotz again when you are away in Vietnam end Feb....

Necking achin' manz! Gosh..3am now!...Better go sleep liao.....

1 comment:

joshua said...

This is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited!

Congrats!

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX