Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Toast:



Thought they have their hair cut from the same hairdresser :P

04 Feb'09 -

Dinner at Sakae Teppanyaki Bugis, with Esther and Louise (ex colleagues). "Esther! Thanks for the nice treat *hehe*. Next round will be Louise's!" Didn't expect to see Esther....she quite VIP de (hee just kidding la :P)..was really (super) happy to see her and not to mention Louise!

Have not seen Louise for a long long time...we used to share the same bed in KL....missed those days...eh..nights! hahahaha Realise that I still made her laugh...in KL she was pretty much entertained by me hehe..at times I wondered "Am I really that funny?!" But last night I did end up laughing at myself too hehe Kinda desperate to get new year clothes...and Louise was really helpful in picking clothes for me...(not that I don't appreciate) but she just kept laughing at me leh everytime I opened the fitting room door...made me wana laugh too. Eh shall skip the details...Haiz! Could understand why...coz I couldn't believe myself too (!)....but seriously, used to have a much envied slim body in the past...no bluff!

Anyway, I didn't manage to get any clothes @ Bugis Junction...maybe something wrong with their sizes... Quite demoralised :( Die die also must buy something...then I rushed over to Bugis Village at 10+ pm after ensuring Louise wouldn't be stuck at the taxi stand (she got a KL bus to catch and the taxi queue was super duper long..and she didn't have a hp to call cab....manz!) Thank goodness! I bought 5 pieces...felt really good hee

(Last night shopping "impacted" me...I'm gonna sleep with my Adidas shorts tonight and I will jog first thing in the morning..serious k!)

Louise - you must Jia You ya!!!! kinda proud of you...it's been a long way to where you are! And I will lose that fats keke

_____________________________

Today ( 05 Feb'06) -

Something wrong with the clock ya...super slow...had a hard time passing the day at work and I ended crappin' on msn...enjoyed a prank msn session with ex college mates hehe..Anyway, celebrative! when the clock struck 6.30pm

Been looking forward to CNY coz I had not break from work since July 2007 except for a MC taken last week...was really sick. Will start work only on 12th Feb'08..soooooooooooo happy! Moreover, Butter will be back from Brunei tomorrow (miss him much!) ..And there will be a few visitings which I feel....gonna be fun heh.

No comments: