Sunday, February 24, 2008

me bloggin' again heh

Toast:

I made the above just now...for myself heh
First 2 pairs in 2008 :P
(Was showing off to Mum..she surprised me siahz! She was wearing the pair I made for her in 2006 to work earlier.)

The last time I made earrings was X'mas 2006....sold most of the pieces at kinda low price
Simply happy that there were people who appreciate Dem...the earrings I made were pretty simple (coz skills limited...learnt how to make them via online leh),,,Hmmm maybe I'm good with beads selection ba (??? if not the case....I can't think of a better reason how I managed to sell ya..)
Anyway...I like simplicity...so desu! heh


Earrings made in 2006
__________________________________________________________
Was at company's roadshow this morning..left early coz the crowd was really lousy..and boss allowed me and another colleague to go off....and no need to attend on Sun as well! Soooooooooooo happy! I ended up at Jean Yip for 3.5 hrs hair treatments heh :P....
Was checking out movies online...Hmmm"The Kite Runner"...a movie seems like showing only at Cathay Orchard (http://www.kiterunnermovie.com/) .....read that book before...nice! but very touching and sad story...made me cry manz!....other good books to read - The Alchemist and For One More Day....I got read books one hor...dun play play...anyway...book is usually better than the movie..just like Da Vincci and Memoirs of Geisha etc
Butter in Vietnam now....miss him!..weekends without him kinda odd....

No comments: