Wednesday, February 13, 2008

< Toast to Butter >


Fly me to the moon
And let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars
In other words hold my hand
In other words darling kiss me


Fill my heart with song
And let me sing forevermore
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words please be true
In other words I love you


Toast's Definition of


LOVE

Toast:

It's a day to celebrate the love for one another. A day to treasure and appreciate.

Dear Butter,

You make what I always hope and believe come true. Just as I thought I would never ever find that someone to share my tears and laughter, you actually came along. Although I may have met you not long...But it's more than what I ask for.... to be able know you, and to hold you close. Love you dear! and thank you for being here for me. *muack*

____________________

For those who have long given up...Perhaps you should try believing IN LOVE again. You may think Love is a mushy word heh...Well, don't forget it is TRUE LOVE that overcomes the obstacles in life.

Once again, Happy Valentine's Day to ALL!!

No comments: